It’s almost here! After waiting and fasting and preparing for the Nativity of Christ, it is almost here! This week’s goals will be simple and focused mainly on the celebration of Nativity and family. I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Last Week’s Goals
Pray together as a family 5 times
Read 10 chapters of the book of Revelation
3. Write a guest post for another blog
Finish two assignments for Elite Blog Academy
Write and mail Christmas cards
Purchase gifts for our children
Make list of Christmas cooking/ baking supplies needed
Bake Christmas cookies together as a family
9. Run 2 times (5 miles total) (I was sick this week and decided to rest so I could recover.)
10. Read 2 books (I plan on finishing On Writing: Memoir of the Craft by Stephen King and Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain.) (I finished one and am still working on the other!)
This Week’s Goals:
1. Read the Christmas story together as a family
2. Attend Nativity Liturgy
3. Submit my final grades for the quarter
4. Write and submit a guest post for another blog
5. Drive around and look at Christmas lights
6. Have a wonderful time with grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins!
7. Run 2 times
8. Declutter the kids’ toys in preparation for Christmas presents
What are your goals for the week?
(This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)