Christ is Born! Glorify Him! I pray that you are enjoying this Christmas season. Our family has been making cookies almost every day–my husband has really gotten into it! We have also played many new games we received at Christmas, played in the snow, and slept in. Basically the perfect week between Christmas and New Year’s!
Speaking of New Year’s, if you are like me, you are starting to think about some changes you would like to make in 2018. Perhaps you want to lose some weight, spend more time in prayer, organize your house, yell at your children less, or exercise more frequently.
If that sounds like you, then keep on reading! I want to share some of my favorite free or really cheap resources with you that will help you succeed at those goals.
6 Free (or REALLY Cheap) Resources to Help You in 2018
1. Free Printable Fitness Tracker from Just a Girl and Her Blog
This printable will help you track your exercise, nutrition, and water intake. Plus it is cute–and free!
2. 10 Days to a Tidy Home ($4) from Orthodox Motherhood
If you want to begin the new year with a tidy, de-cluttered home, then be sure to check out my e-book, 10 Days to a Tidy Home. I walk you step-by-step through the tasks that will help organize and tidy up your house in just 10 days. And at $4 (a special New Year’s sale price!) what do you have to lose….except the clutter?
3. 4 Weeks to a More Productive Life ($17) from Crystal Paine of Money Saving Mom
If you hope to find a way to become more productive and get more done, but feel overwhelmed by the thought of taking yet another productivity course or reading yet another book on time management, then this live coaching session is for you. In it you will get:
- Access to an Accountability/Mastermind Facebook Group with Crystal Paine during the month of January
- 4 one-hour LIVE group coaching s
essions on Monday evenings at 8 p.m. CT(January 8, 16, 22, 29, 2018)
- A weekly followup email with additional resources and encouragement to go along with that week’s coaching lesson
- Lifetime access to the recordings of the videos of the coaching sessions to re-watch or review
- Hands-on projects to complete each week to practically apply what you are learning
At just $4.25 a week, it is definitely a bargain that will help you reach your goals in 2018.
4. 2018 Reading Challenge (Free) from Modern Mrs. Darcy
It’s no secret that I love to read! And, the website Modern Mrs. Darcy is absolutely my favorite place to go to find great book recommendations. If you are looking for some reading inspiration in 2018, be sure to take a look at her Reading Challenge!
5. Free Printable Budget Binder from Just a Girl and Her Blog
Abby at Just a Girl and Her Blog really makes some of the best (and prettiest!) printables around. This budget binder is one of my favorites. You can use it to track your bills and expenses, make financial goals, and more.
6. 15 Days to a Healthier You ($15) from Crystal Paine at Money Saving Mom
Finally, if improving your overall health is a major goal of 2018, then I highly recommend the 15 Days to a Healthier You Course from Crystal Paine. I took it last January and was inspired and motivated to improve my health throughout the year. In it you will receive 15 videos focusing on various aspects of health from exercise and nutrition to sleep and rest. You will also receive a printable binder and workbook, access to a Facebook group, and daily encouraging e-mails. At just $1 a day, it was definitely worth the money!
There you have it! Resources to help you start 2018 with a bang!
May God be with you and bless you in this new year.
(This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and purchase a product, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting this blog.)